The Campos Infrared Gore Jacket is the epitome of storm protection. This multi-faceted jacket style features our unique V-science Infrared Lining System with zippered vents for releasing heat for quick cooling plus the reliability of GORE-TEX® weather protection in a light, durable fabric that’s softer than ever. On the inside we’ve added our 3-in-1 quilted, removable down-filled vest to keep you warm by recycling your own body heat. From the brim of the hood to the tip of the dropped hem we’ve thought of everything.
Introducing the latest collection of snow outerwear to meet your need across all terrains. Recommended for life.
- Fully Taped Seams
- Storm Fit
- Zip Tech® to Jacket to Pant Interface
- YKK® AquaGuard® Water Repellent Zipper
- Recco® Advanced Rescue Technology
- Hidden Toggle Cinch Hood
- Welded Peripheral Hood Adjustment
- Goggle Clips
- Super Suede Chin Guard
- Mesh Lined Zippered Vents
- Stretch Adjustable Powder Skirt
- V-Science 2-Way Cuff System
- LYCRA® Hand Gaiters
- Brushed Tricot Lined Handwarmer Pockets
- Pocket Access Hem Cinch
- Goggle Pocket
- Noise Pocket
- Specialty Ticket Ring
- Whistle Zipper Pull
- 3-in-1 Removable Vest
- GORE-TEX® 2-Layer Laminate Shell
- V-Science Breathable INF Lining System
- Quilted Down Fill Removable Vest with 600+ Fill Power 80/20 Duck Down
- SIGNATURE DETAILS:
- ZIP TECH® - Keep snow out. Zip your jacket to your pants.
- GORE-TEX® - GORE-TEX® Guaranteed To Keep You Dry
- WATERPROOFING (GORE-TEX®)
- Withstands heavy snow and rain under critical conditions
- At Volcom we rate our waterproofing on Dry, Drier, Driest scale. Our Driest garments are rated at 25,000mm and above which includes those made with GORE-TEX® and their “Guaranteed To Keep You Dry®” promise. Our Drier rating is reserved for garments between 8,000mm - 15,000mm, while our Dry rating comes in at 5,000mm and anything below, which is what you will find on our coach-type jackets and some of our flannels and fleece.
- BREATHABILITY (GORE-TEX®)
- For the backcountry and touring enthusiasts.
- Equally as important as waterproofing, the breathability of the garment relates to its ability allow water vapor (perspiration) to escape. Volcom Outerwear ranges between 5,000gm2 - 15,000gm2, while garments made with GORE-TEX® exceed 15,000gm2. While the higher the number means the garment is more breathable, your optimal amount of breathability should be based on your planned physically activity.
- WARMTH (Down)
- 80/20 Duck Down 600+ Fill Power insulation, fully focused on warmth.
- At Volcom we rate the warmth of our outerwear garments on a Shell, Warm, Warmest scale. Garments with a Shell rating are what you might expect from the name, purely a shell without any insulation built in. Our Warm garments feature synthetic insulation with fill states between 40gm - 120gm. The higher the fill state the warmer the garment. We reserve our Warmest rating for garments insulated with Down.
- FIT (Storm)
- An extra long collar and curved cuff for enhanced weather protection
- Women’s jacket lengths fall into three categories, Slim, Regular and Long. Slim is more fitted, Regular fits sit slightly below the hip for a standard fit and style while our Long fits fall further down below the hip for extra bottom coverage.
- STYLE NUMBER: H0451801
***Actual product may differ/vary slightly from image displayed. ***