The Bow Insulated GORE-TEX® Jacket will keep you warm on the inside and dry on the outside. Crafted with a weather-resistant GORE-TEX® 2-Layer Laminate Shell and fully taped seams will keep the cold at bay plus our unique V-Science Breathable Lining offers warmth in a way that will help prevent you from overheating. Plus our new flattering V 10 Fit is a slim, streamlined ergonomic design.
Introducing the latest collection of snow outerwear to meet your need across all terrains. Recommended for life.
- Fully Taped Seams
- VS 10 Fit
- Zip Tech® to Jacket to Pant Interface
- Hidden Toggle Cinch Hood
- Super Suede Chin Guard
- Mesh Lined Zippered Vents
- Adjustable Powder Skirt
- V-Science 2-Way Cuff System
- Brushed Tricot Lined Handwarmer Pockets
- Pocket Access Hem Cinch
- Goggle Pocket
- Noise Pocket
- Whistle Zipper Pull
- GORE-TEX® 2-Layer Laminate Shell
- V-Science Breathable Lining System
- 80gm Low-Loft Insulation
- SIGNATURE DETAILS:
- ZIP TECH® - Keep snow out. Zip your jacket to your pants.
- GORE-TEX® - GORE-TEX® Guaranteed To Keep You Dry
- WATERPROOFING (GORE-TEX®)
- Withstands heavy snow and rain under critical conditions
- At Volcom we rate our waterproofing on Dry, Drier, Driest scale. Our Driest garments are rated at 25,000mm and above which includes those made with GORE-TEX® and their “Guaranteed To Keep You Dry®” promise. Our Drier rating is reserved for garments between 8,000mm - 15,000mm, while our Dry rating comes in at 5,000mm and anything below, which is what you will find on our coach-type jackets and some of our flannels and fleece.
- BREATHABILITY (GORE-TEX®)
- For the backcountry and touring enthusiasts.
- Equally as important as waterproofing, the breathability of the garment relates to its ability allow water vapor (perspiration) to escape. Volcom Outerwear ranges between 5,000gm2 - 15,000gm2, while garments made with GORE-TEX® exceed 15,000gm2. While the higher the number means the garment is more breathable, your optimal amount of breathability should be based on your planned physically activity.
- WARMTH (80GM)
- Low-Loft insulation providing warmth without losing versatility.
- At Volcom we rate the warmth of our outerwear garments on a Shell, Warm, Warmest scale. Garments with a Shell rating are what you might expect from the name, purely a shell without any insulation built in. Our Warm garments feature synthetic insulation with fill states between 40gm - 120gm. The higher the fill state the warmer the garment. We reserve our Warmest rating for garments insulated with Down.
- FIT (VS10)
- A new slim, streamlined, ergonomic women's fit
- Women’s jacket lengths fall into three categories, Slim, Regular and Long. Slim is more fitted, Regular fits sit slightly below the hip for a standard fit and style while our Long fits fall further down below the hip for extra bottom coverage.
- STYLE NUMBER: H0451802
***Actual product may differ/vary slightly from image displayed. ***