An ideal riding style, the Bolt Insulated Jacket is crafted with our exclusive V-Science 2-Layer Shell plus our V-Science Breathable Lining System and 60gm Quilted Insulation. Our Exquisite fit offers a flattering look with a dropped back hem for added protection for your backside.
Introducing the latest collection of snow outerwear to meet your need across all terrains. Recommended for life.
- Critical Taped Seams
- EQS Fit
- Drawcord Hood Cinch
- Super Suede Chin Guard
- Adjustable Powder Skirt
- Adjustable Cinch Cuff
- Brushed Tricot Lined Handwarmer Pockets
- Pocket Access Hem Cinch
- V-Science 2-Layer Shell
- Butter Twill (MLT)
- Shaded Dobby (all other colors)
- V-Science Breathable Lining System
- 60gm Quilted Insulation
- SIGNATURE DETAILS:
- WATERPROOFING (10,000MM)
- Withstands average snow and light rain under ordinary conditions.
- At Volcom we rate our waterproofing on Dry, Drier, Driest scale. Our Driest garments are rated at 25,000mm and above which includes those made with GORE-TEX® and their “Guaranteed To Keep You Dry®” promise. Our Drier rating is reserved for garments between 8,000mm - 15,000mm, while our Dry rating comes in at 5,000mm and anything below, which is what you will find on our coach-type jackets and some of our flannels and fleece.
- BREATHABILITY (10,000GM2 - 15,000GM2)
- For the more active rider who might be doing some off-piste, side-country runs.
- Equally as important as waterproofing, the breathability of the garment relates to its ability allow water vapor (perspiration) to escape. Volcom Outerwear ranges between 5,000gm2 - 15,000gm2, while garments made with GORE-TEX® exceed 15,000gm2. While the higher the number means the garment is more breathable, your optimal amount of breathability should be based on your planned physically activity.
- WARMTH (60GM)
- Low-Loft insulation providing warmth without losing versatility.
- At Volcom we rate the warmth of our outerwear garments on a Shell, Warm, Warmest scale. Garments with a Shell rating are what you might expect from the name, purely a shell without any insulation built in. Our Warm garments feature synthetic insulation with fill states between 40gm - 120gm. The higher the fill state the warmer the garment. We reserve our Warmest rating for garments insulated with Down.
- FIT (EQS)
- More fitted in the sleeves and body, with an emphasis on the shape of a woman's waist. With the addition of an oval shaped hem, the EQS fits slim and elongated for street inspired styling.
- Women’s jacket lengths fall into three categories, Slim, Regular and Long. Slim is more fitted, Regular fits sit slightly below the hip for a standard fit and style while our Long fits fall further down below the hip for extra bottom coverage.
- STYLE NUMBER: H0451809
***Actual product may differ/vary slightly from image displayed. ***