Be ready to tackle winter’s worst in the Battle Stretch Pant. Keep cold out with our V-Science 3-Layer Shell and stay warm inside with the stretch, bonded soft fleece backing. We’ve added stretch to this skinny fit to keep you moving in comfort all day.
Introducing the latest collection of snow outerwear to meet your need across all terrains. Recommended for life.
- Stretch Skinny Fit
- Zip Tech® Pant to Jacket Interface
- Triple Reinforced Rise
- Brushed Tricot Lined Handwarmer Pockets
- Int. Pant Hem w/Gripper Elastic & Lace Hook
- Extended Zipper Hem Flare
- Coin Pocket
- Back Pockets
- V-Science 3-Layer Shell
- Stretch Bonded w/Soft Fleece Backing
- SIGNATURE DETAILS:
- ZIP TECH® - Keep snow out. Zip your jacket to your pants.
- STRETCH - Low force to stretch with highly elastic properties
- WATERPROOFING (10,000MM)
- Withstands average snow and light rain under ordinary conditions.
- At Volcom we rate our waterproofing on Dry, Drier, Driest scale. Our Driest garments are rated at 25,000mm and above which includes those made with GORE-TEX® and their “Guaranteed To Keep You Dry®” promise. Our Drier rating is reserved for garments between 8,000mm - 15,000mm, while our Dry rating comes in at 5,000mm and anything below, which is what you will find on our coach-type jackets and some of our flannels and fleece.
- BREATHABILITY (5,000GM2)
- Perfect for a day at the resort, sticking to the chairlifts where little to no hiking is required.
- Equally as important as waterproofing, the breathability of the garment relates to its ability allow water vapor (perspiration) to escape. Volcom Outerwear ranges between 5,000gm2 - 15,000gm2, while garments made with GORE-TEX® exceed 15,000gm2. While the higher the number means the garment is more breathable, your optimal amount of breathability should be based on your planned physically activity.
- WARMTH (Shell)
- Simple, versatile and perfect for layering underneath.
- At Volcom we rate the warmth of our outerwear garments on a Shell, Warm, Warmest scale. Garments with a Shell rating are what you might expect from the name, purely a shell without any insulation built in. Our Warm garments feature synthetic insulation with fill states between 40gm - 120gm. The higher the fill state the warmer the garment. We reserve our Warmest rating for garments insulated with Down.
- FIT (Stretch Skinny)
- Tight, "skinny jean" fit with stretch fabrication to maximize mobility
- Women’s pant lengths fall into three categories, Skinny, Slim and Regular. Skinny fit tight, Slim fits slimmer through the leg while our Regular fits are more relaxed.
- STYLE NUMBER: H1351806
***Actual product may differ/vary slightly from image displayed. ***