In the wars against weather and style, we’ve won both over with the Battle F. Leather Pant. This street wear inspired style features a bonded faux leather fabric with our V-Science 2-Layer weather protection. Plus the stretch keeps you moving comfortably in this skinny fit. Includes and extended zipper hem flare to fit comfortably over your boots and a triple reinforced rise to keep the snow out of your backside.
Introducing the latest collection of snow outerwear to meet your need across all terrains. Recommended for life.
- Stretch Skinny Fit
- Zip Tech® Pant to Jacket Interface
- Triple Reinforced Rise
- Int. Pant Hem w/Gripper Elastic & Lace Hook
- Extended Zipper Hem Flare
- V-Science 2-Layer Bonded Shell
- Bonded Faux Leather w/Soft Fleece Backing (BLK - BLACK)
- Embossed Poly Stretch w/Soft Fleece Backing (SNK - SNAKE)
- SIGNATURE DETAILS:
- ZIP TECH® - Keep snow out. Zip your jacket to your pants.
- STRETCH - Low force to stretch with highly elastic properties
- WATERPROOFING (10,000MM)
- Withstands average snow and light rain under ordinary conditions.
- At Volcom we rate our waterproofing on Dry, Drier, Driest scale. Our Driest garments are rated at 25,000mm and above which includes those made with GORE-TEX® and their “Guaranteed To Keep You Dry®” promise. Our Drier rating is reserved for garments between 8,000mm - 15,000mm, while our Dry rating comes in at 5,000mm and anything below, which is what you will find on our coach-type jackets and some of our flannels and fleece.
- BREATHABILITY (5,000GM2)
- Perfect for a day at the resort, sticking to the chairlifts where little to no hiking is required.
- Equally as important as waterproofing, the breathability of the garment relates to its ability allow water vapor (perspiration) to escape. Volcom Outerwear ranges between 5,000gm2 - 15,000gm2, while garments made with GORE-TEX® exceed 15,000gm2. While the higher the number means the garment is more breathable, your optimal amount of breathability should be based on your planned physically activity.
- WARMTH (Shell)
- Simple, versatile and perfect for layering underneath.
- At Volcom we rate the warmth of our outerwear garments on a Shell, Warm, Warmest scale. Garments with a Shell rating are what you might expect from the name, purely a shell without any insulation built in. Our Warm garments feature synthetic insulation with fill states between 40gm - 120gm. The higher the fill state the warmer the garment. We reserve our Warmest rating for garments insulated with Down.
- FIT (Stretch Skinny)
- Tight, "skinny jean" fit with stretch fabrication to maximize mobility
- Women’s pant lengths fall into three categories, Skinny, Slim and Regular. Skinny fit tight, Slim fits slimmer through the leg while our Regular fits are more relaxed.
- STYLE NUMBER: H1351810
***Actual product may differ/vary slightly from image displayed. ***