The Articulated Pant is an easy style designed for a variety of riding styles. Features an articulated fit for mobility plus our V-Science Stretch Twill more a full range of flexibility plus fabric 15,000mm/15,000gm weatherproofing and breathability. Plus our V-Science breathable lining system keeps you warm without overheating while the fully taped seams keep the cold out. Includes our Zip Tech® pant to jacket interface to create a seamless layer of protection from head to hem.
Introducing the latest collection of snow outerwear to meet your need across all terrains. Recommended for life.
- Fully Taped Seams
- Modern Articulated Fit
- Zip Tech® Pant to Jacket Interface
- Mesh Lined Zippered Vents
- Stone Butt Patch
- Triple Reinforced Rise
- Adjustable Inner Waistband
- Brushed Tricot Lined Handwarmer Pockets
- V-Science Boot Gusset w/Snap
- Stretch Boot Gaiter w/Lace Hook
- Black-Flax Reinforced Back Hem
- Specialty Ticket Ring
- Back Pockets
- V-Science 2-Layer Shell
- V-Science Stretch Twill
- V-Science Breathable Lining System
- 15,000mm / 15,000gm2
- SIGNATURE DETAILS:
- ZIP TECH® - Keep snow out. Zip your jacket to your pants
- STRETCH - Low force to stretch with highly elastic properties
- WATERPROOFING (15,000MM)
- Withstands moderate snow and rain under ordinary conditions.
- At Volcom we rate our waterproofing on Dry, Drier, Driest scale. Our Driest garments are rated at 25,000mm and above which includes those made with GORE-TEX® and their “Guaranteed To Keep You Dry®” promise. Our Drier rating is reserved for garments between 8,000mm - 15,000mm, while our Dry rating comes in at 5,000mm and anything below, which is what you will find on our coach-type jackets and some of our flannels and fleece.
- BREATHABILITY (10,000GM2 - 15,000GM2)
- For the more active rider who might be doing some off-piste, side-country runs.
- Equally as important as waterproofing, the breathability of the garment relates to its ability allow water vapor (perspiration) to escape. Volcom Outerwear ranges between 5,000gm2 - 15,000gm2, while garments made with GORE-TEX® exceed 15,000gm2. While the higher the number means the garment is more breathable, your optimal amount of breathability should be based on your planned physically activity.
- WARMTH (Shell)
- Simple, versatile and perfect for layering underneath.
- At Volcom we rate the warmth of our outerwear garments on a Shell, Warm, Warmest scale. Garments with a Shell rating are what you might expect from the name, purely a shell without any insulation built in. Our Warm garments feature synthetic insulation with fill states between 40gm - 120gm. The higher the fill state the warmer the garment. We reserve our Warmest rating for garments insulated with Down.
- FIT (Modern Articulated)
- Features a hight rise and slimmer leg with pre-articulation built into the garment that conforms to the body's natural shape while riding.
- Men’s pant lengths fall into three categories, Slim, Regular and Loose. Regular fits sit slightly below the hip for a standard fit and style while our Long fits fall further down below the hip for extra bottom coverage.
- STYLE NUMBER: G1351808
***Actual product may differ/vary slightly from image displayed. ***