With the same Bioflex Konic genes as its bigger sisters, the AllLuvit 88 slims down and bridges the gap between versatile freeride and confident all-mountain skiing. We don’t throw the term “women’s-specific” around lightly – the AllLuvit 88 was built for the lady shredder who stuns the slopes in deep powder, over fresh cord, and through wily bumps alike.
***These skis are sold flat (without bindings).***
*All skis must have bindings installed and tested with your boots in the system by a qualified technician before they are used*
- Bindings sold separately
- NEW for 2016-2017!
- Freeride Meets All-Mountain
- Triaxial Braided
- Hybritech Sidewall
- Tapered Tip & Tail
- Radius: 13.5m @ 170
- Weight: 1675g @170
- Bioflex Konic Fir-Aspen-Nanolite Core
- Metal Laminate
- Binding Options: Flat
- Baseline: All-Terrain Rocker
- Dimensions: 128/88/110
- BIOFLEX CORES
- K2’s women’s skis use cores that feature a combination of Aspen, Paulownia, and Bamboo. BioFlex cores are comprised of strong Aspen wood underfoot, which is fused with lightweight Paulownia in the tip and tail using a specific interlocking pattern that reduces swing-weight and provides a smooth-flexing ski.
- KONIC TECHNOLOGY
- Revolutionary core design that redistributes weight to the ski's perimeter providing power, strength and stability directly over the edge for performance, while reducing swing-weight from the center and extremities for added ease and control.
- Super lightweight, low-density, aerospace grade composite.
- METAL LAMINATE
- Built from the base up, a metal laminate construction consists of alternating layers of fiberglass and titanal above and below the core. Metal Laminates provide damp, accurate, unshakable performance, ideal for expert and advanced level skiers.
- TRIAXIAL BRAID
- The patented Triaxial Braiding machine interlocks strands of fiberglass around a milled core, resulting in great torsional strength while retaining the lively flex patterns inherent in a wood core ski.
- HYBRITECH SIDEWALL
- Hybritech is a unique blend of sidewall and cap constructions. The construction combines the accuracy, power, and performance of sidewall underfoot with the lightweight characteristics and smooth turn initiation of cap construction.
- TAPERED TIP AND TAIL
- Our Freeride Stability skis are designed with not just a tapered tip, but also a slight amount of taper in the tail. A tapered tip shifts the widest part of the contact further back to reduce tip weight and deflection in soft and variable snow conditions. The tapered tail allows more control as you exit the turn to either accelerate out or scrub speed as the conditions dictate.