Layer for cool-to-cold conditions with this versatile, 550-fill down insulated jacket that's crafted with diamond-shaped baffles to eliminate cold spots and streamlined synthetic insulation down the sides.
- Designed for City
- Water Repellent
- Wind Resistant
- Versatile, Warm 550-Fill Down Jacket With Satin Woven Fabric
- Active Fit
- 550 Fill Goose Down (Certified To the RDS by Control Union) Body And Synthetic Insulated Side Panels And Collar
- Cozy Brushed Collar Lining
- Zip Hand Pockets
- Internal Elastic Cuffs
- Heat Transfer Logos
- STYLE: NF0A2TDR
- CENTER BACK: 25"
- BODY FABRIC: 50D 78 g/m² 100% Nylon
- INSULATION: 550 Fill Goose Down Certified To The Responsible Down Standard (RDS) By Control Union; 150 g Heatseeker™
- GUARANTEE: Lifetime Warranty
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Machine Wash
- RESPONSIBLE DOWN STANDARD:
- Certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union. The RDS ensures that our down does not come from animals that have been subject to any unnecessary harm, such as force-feeding or live-plucking, and helps track the down used in our products from farm to finished garment.
- The fill power of goose down indicates two important features: the warmth-to-weight ratio and compressibility. Our products are insulated with exclusive, high-fill-power down ranging from 550 fill to 950 fill, representing the highest-quality down commercially available.
***Actual product may differ/vary slightly from image displayed. ***
THE NORTH FACE LIFETIME GUARANTEE
- "Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*.
- The North Face® branded products covered by this warranty are warranted to the original owner against manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the product, except for footwear, which instead is covered by a one year warranty. This warranty applies to all The North Face branded product except eyewear, bicycles, limited-edition collaboration product not made by The North Face, product marked as not covered by warranty on the product’s packaging, hangtag and/or label, or product purchased from an unauthorized dealer or seller.
- For warranty evaluation, your product must be returned directly to The North Face® Warranty Department, 2321 N Loop Road, Alameda, CA 94502 with a Warranty Return Form. All shipping to Warranty must be pre-paid and insured. The North Face® will not be liable for lost in-bound packages.
- Our policy requires that products accepted for repair be clean. Charges will be assessed if cleaning is necessary or product may be returned to you if it cannot be adequately cleaned."
OTHER WARRANTY LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS:
- This warranty is only available in the United States and Canada.
- The North Face is not responsible for direct, incidental or consequential damages for any reason including damage resulting from a breach of a warranty or condition such as scratches in a device surface, lost data or lost or destroyed personal property. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
- Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations on the duration of the warranty may not apply to you.
- This warranty gives you specific legal rights; you may have other rights, which vary from state to state.