Ski different terrain throughout the day. The progressive rockered tip and C/FX dampening help XDR 80 Ti shine everywhere, with a smooth ride, stability and playfulness that defy what you expect of lightweight skis.
Any terrain is your playground.
***This pair of skis is sold as a system with the bindings pre-assembled on the skis. These bindings must be adjusted and tested with your boots in the system, by a qualified technician before they are used. ***
- NEW for 2017-2018!
- On Piste Skiing / All Mountain Frontside Collection
- Men’s System Skis
- CONSTRUCTION & CORE:
- All Mtn C/FX Shape - Extended width underfoot for added stiffness - Reduced width in Tip & Tail for more maneuverability.
- Full Sandwich Sidewalls 360° - Full sandwich, ABS sidewall construction, extending around the entire sidewall.
- Full Woodcore - Full length wood laminates, from tip to tail, giving optimum stability and rebound, while maximizing ski to snow contact and filteering vibrations.
- C/FX Transversal - New weaving with transversal and longitudinal fibers, - Increased torsional stiffness, - Stronger edge grip & stability.
- Carbon - Optimized energy transmission & restitution for quicker ski responsiveness
- Single Ti Laminate - A single layer of Titanium reinforcement for great edge grip, efficient energy transfert and liveliness.
- All-Terrain Rocker 2.0 - With a slight tip and tail rise, All Terrain Rocker 2.0 adds an extra dimension of versatility and control for all mountain skiing. Camber in the middle of the ski and full length contact guarantees strong edge grip, stability and power for hard snow and piste skiing. In addition to the excellent terrain absorption and intuitive turn initiation, the slight twin rocker also allows the ski to pivot much easier when ski is flat, increasing control and maneuverability in all conditions.
- SPECIFIC FEATURES:
- Pulse Pad - A layer of rubber all along the edges and in critical zones of the ski for smoother ride & improved ski-snow contact.
- Power Zone - Edge to edge Ti Laminate, - Edge to edge CFX, - Added control on piste.
- 3 Points Tip - BC inspired wide shape, - Homogeneous 3 points rise Tip, - Increased floatation and dampening.
- TOPSHEET: TPU Mat
- BINDING: XT12
- DESIGNED FOR: All Mountain
- INCREASED VERSATILITY: A progressive rockered tip shape associated to the C/FX superior dampening abilities guarantee a great terrain adaptation and easy flotation in powder.
- AGILITY: With a particularly light set and an optimized construction in the extremities, the XDR is a playful and easy to maneuver ski for all terrains sensations.
- HARD SNOW PERFORMANCE: Precision and power are provided by a strong core made from wood, C/FX and TI for maximum control when carving the groomers.
***Actual product may differ/vary slightly from image displayed. ***