X MAX 100 is a performance race boot combining polyamide-powered Twinframe2 transmission with Custom Shell foot wrapping.
- WIDTH: Narrow
- CUSTOM SHELL TECHNOLOGY: Yes
- LOW TECH INSERTS: No
- Customizable Fit
- Twinframe2 - Boosted Chassis for more performance. PU in the upper part of the shell for better wrapping. PA injected in the chassis, the key zone for steering and performance
- 360° Custom Shell
- SHELL & CUFF:
- PU cuff
- PU/PA shell - Provides performance and rebound for a more dynamic boot
- Easy step-in band - Material in the liner which makes it possible to slide the foot inside the boot with greater ease
- My CustomFit 3D Pro liner + 1 loop - 60% heat moldable liner. 3D is a pre shaped ankle zone for a better fit and support. Easier step in and easier to bring your boots by hands thanks to the loop
- DESIGNED FOR: On-Piste Performance
- DOWNHILL PERFORMANCE: Twinframe2 design delivers improved rebound and dynamic flex, while oversized pivot provides efficient transmission.
- FIT: Combined Custom Shell 360° shell and special anti-packing foams on the liner for a perfect, long-lasting fit
- 360° CUSTOM SHELL:
- Inspired by the racing, custom shell is about performance. Racers today needs to drive precisely their 2 skis, they need to feel the terrain to be precise on the ski: Precision is as important than power. Metas are key for Precision, if the shell is too wide you lost precision, if the shell is too narrow, it is painfull so you can't feel the terrain. You need to have the shell at your exact foot shape: you need to have the boot molded to your foot shape. This is exactly what our race technicians do for our racers; this is exactly what Custom Shell will do to your boot. We develop a specific plastic material Kaprolene that allow us to mold the boot around the foot. This is patented by Salomon. For the Consumer this means he can now pretend to have the top performance boot without foot pains: we're adding comfort to performance.
***Actual product may differ/vary slightly from image displayed. ***