These ultra-lightweight socks give you a barefoot fit with wool warmth. Enjoy great fit and support from our URfit® System. Our Wick Dry® technology means your feet are dry and comfortable. Plus, Merino wool adds soft comfort and natural thermoregulation.
- MADE IN THE USA
- 52% nylon, 30% Merino wool, 16% acrylic, 2% spandex
- Single Pair Pack
- Bootfitter. No Cushion: Ultra-lightweight ski socks are your ultimate boot-fitter socks with minimum sock between you and your boot.
- Merino Wool: A special, fine grade of wool that shares all of the characteristics of classic wool such as thermoregulation, breathability and odor control. It's also luxuriously soft and comfortable. Unlike coarser grades of wool, Merino is much less prone to itching.
- Wick Dry® Technology: Our exclusive technology quickly draws moisture away from your skin so your feet stay dry and comfortable. Removing the moisture build up reduces hot spots and friction that causes blisters.
- Guaranteed Against Defects: FoxSox are guaranteed against manufacturing defects for one year. Socks may be returned within one year with the dated receipt to the store where you purchased them or by following our FoxSox.com return process.
- URfit™ System: Our URfit™ System provides the ultimate personalized response fit combining memory knit compression, a contoured rib top and spandex compression zones.
- Memory-knit Construction: Spandex knit throughout the sock gives it a memory-fit helping it keep its shape wash after wash, wear after wear.
- Spandex Arch Support: Spandex compression arch adds support and won't sag. Support at the arch helps fight fatigue and keep sock in place.
- Contoured Rib Top: Our contoured rib top made from elastic and spandex helps hold the sock up and in place to eliminate slippage without pinching.
- Reinforced Heel & Toe Wear Zones: Heel and toe are reinforced with nylon to add durability and longer sock life.
- Smooth, Flat Comfort Toe Seam: Smooth, flat toe seam doesn't rub or irritate during wear. Plus, our smooth, flat toe closure technique adds durability so it stretches every way you do without unraveling.
***Actual product may differ/vary slightly from image displayed.***