The Volt Print Pant uses our exclusive HydroBlock® Sport 10,000mm waterproof/breathable technology. Skier Critical™ seam sealing. Fleece-lined waist. Adjustable suspenders. Reinforced seat and knees, pant hems, scuff guards, inseams and stitching. Our exclusive 'I-Grow'™ Extended Wear System has built-in technology to increase hem length by 2 inches.
- *Does not include t-neck*
- Adjustable suspenders
- Thigh pocket with secure flap
- Fleece-lined waist
- Reflective logo
- Reinforced seat and knees
- Reinforced pant hems
- Reinforced scuffguards
- Reinforced inseams
- Reinforced stitching
- Double layer reinforcement
- Heavy-duty YKK zippers
- Water-resistant powder cuffs
- Zip fly with windguard and stormflap
- Adjustable interior waist-buttonhole elastic system
- Adjustable waist with hook and loop tabs
- FIT: Regular (Comfortable fit for ease of mobility and universal function.)
- FABRIC: HydroBlock® Sport 100% Polyester Strong Weave, HydroBlock® Pro 100% Polyester Stretch
- INSULATION: Permaloft Needlepunch 80gm
- HydroBlock™ Sport: Obermeyer independently third party tests all of its fabrics for performance verification. Our 10k fabrics use fully coated hydrophilic laminations and the best DWR polymer coating available. HydroBlock™ Sport resists up to 10,000mm before water penetration and 10,000 grams of water vapor can pass through within a 24-hour time frame.
- Skier Critical™ Seam Sealing: Obermeyer has tested and determined construction seams which are critical to the overall weatherproof performance of an outerwear garment. Through pattern mapping we are able to offer the optimum level of protection, minimizing the garment's interior exposure to the elements.
- Obermeyer Authentic 'I-Grow': An Obermeyer original. Our kids’ garments are designed with our patented ‘I-Grow’ feature. Our innovative ‘I-Grow’ system features a simple way of increasing the longevity of a child’s garment. By simply snipping the colored threads, you can lengthen the sleeves by 1 ½ inches and the pant cuffs up to two inches. We can think of no better way to support a growing child enjoy the sport of skiing.