A modern shilouette with stitch details that create a unique style and new prints which complement the look. Full-Motion™ articulation complete the Vienna’s sophistication. HydroBlock® Sport 10,000mm waterproof/breathable technology with Thermore® Classic 150 gram premium insulation. Super functional features include, removable hood, stretch inner cuffs, interior electronics pocket, interior google pocket with detachable scratch-free cloth, and integrated Snap-Away™ powder skirt.
- Full-Motion™ articulated sleeves with snap adjustment cuffs
- Hood - removable, adjustable
- Extra soft fleece-lined collar
- Interior electronic and stretch mesh stash pockets
- Detachable, scratch-free goggle cloth
- FIT: Regular
- HydroBlock™ Sport
- Obermeyer independently third party tests all of its technical fabrics for performance verification. Our high performance specialty fabrics use fully coated hydrophobic laminations and a superior DWR polymer coating for stain protection and coating integrity. HydroBlock™ Sport resists up to 10,000mm before water penetration while allowing 10,000 grams of water vapor to pass through within a 24-hour time frame
- Special Sizing
- Everybody's body has various shapes; and we take extra care in offering garments with extended size dimensions. Please refer to our size chart and fit guide for specific measurements.
- Full-Motion Critical™ seam sealing
- Interior hem drawcord
- Good design comes through with multi-purpose benefits. Our adjustable interior hem drawcord is no exception: cinching the drawcord protects the waist at the hem line against the elements; keeps the garment hem in place for an effective fit; and affords added functionality as a style alteration.
- Integrated Powder Skirt with Snap-Away™ Feature
- A powder skirt actually performs a couple of other functions beside keeping powder snow from reaching your core section. It has our innovative Snap-Away™ feature so you can remove the skirt for a more tailored fit. When the skirt is snapped and in use it helps reduce heat lost from the bottom of the hem. Keeping you a bit warmer.
- Stretch inner cuffs
- One of the most important parts of our outerwear is where our hands and sleeves meet. As we are all well aware the hand's extremities are susceptible to cold temperatures. If we can secure a weather proof connection between the sleeve cuff and the glove/mitten we all would be the better for it. An integrated stretch inner cuff helps minimize the temperature variation around the wrist, adding a layer of protection from the cold and moisture.
- HydroBlock® Sport 100% Polyester Micro Twill Full Dull; HydroBlock® Sport 100% Polyester Twill
- Thermore® Classic 150gm; 40gm hood
***Actual product may differ/vary slightly from image displayed. ***