Your actual landlord might not be your best friend after last week's snow dance party...but the snow dance worked! A new landlord you can ride and tour with is here - The Burton Family Tree Landlord Splitboard. This landlord is pretty awesome: your only monthly dues are face shots, epic mountain views and maybe a beer or two. A Sintered WFO Base makes for an ultra-durable board that doesn't show signs of slowing, even if you forget to wax it a time or two. Because of its directional nature, the Landlord Split is stable at speed with plenty of turning precision. Camber underfoot and rocker through the tapered nose gives you effortless float in powder and control in any conditions. That off-piste property you've been eyeing is for lease, and all it requires is Burton's Family Tree Landlord Splitboard as your co-signer.
- TERRAIN: Splitboarding
- ABILITY LEVEL: Advanced-Expert
- SHAPE: Directional
- FLEX RATING: Medium
- BINDING MOUNT PATTERN: Split Channel – Get picky with your splitboarding stance and continue to fine-tune it as the season unfolds. Split Channel is an extremely strong, fast and adjustable mounting system for splitboards. Comes pre-mounted with Channel compatible pucks.
- CORE/LAMINATES: Carbon, Wood
- SERIES: Family Tree
- ROCKER TYPE: Directional Camber – Rocker at the nose provides float and control while camber under the back foot creates power and stability.
- - Directional Flex – This flex features increased pop in the tail and a resilient nose that allows riders to easily maintain control through all terrain and conditions.
- - Medium-Stiff – Great for backcountry expeditions. Aggressive, fast and tuned for turning.
- - Directional [17MM Taper] – A tapered directional shape means the nose is wider than the tail, and the sidecuts are not symmetrical. This combo promotes smooth and forgiving turns, stability - even at high speeds or crud conditions - and effortless float in deep snow.
- - Pro Tip™ – A tapered tip and tail thickness reduces swing weight for easier mobility.
- - Balanced Freeride Geometry – The camber is setback and the sidecut is centered to your stance. This creates a twin freestyle feel when riding flat-based. When engaging an edge, turns are tight and quick with the float and prowess expected from a directional deck.
- - FSC™ Certified Super Fly ll™ 700G Core – Strong and lightweight woods target specific areas of the core to provide pop, strength and reduce weight. FSC™ certification ensures that the wood products are harvested from well-managed forests that provide environmental, social and economic benefits.
- - Dualzone™ EDG™ – The wood grain is positioned perpendicularly along the toe and heel edges. Engineered Grain Direction provides you with consistent edge-hold and added strength.
- - Squeezebox – Burton's Squeezebox improves your boards performance by balancing thicker more powerful core sections in with thinner more flexible sections. In translation, Squeezebox enhances your connectivity to your snowboard which will create an amazingly stable, responsive and predictable ride.
- LAMINATES: 45° Carbon Highlights Hi-Voltage – Carbon highlights optimize each layer of the fiberglass by adding a full tip-to-tail carbon layer. This layer is lightweight, and fine tunes torsional flex. 45° angled fiber makes for a more aggressive ride. Hi-Voltage indicates this snowboard has an additional layer of carbon strands to the angled fiber layers which adds strength, pop and durability.
- - Sintered WFO – Burton infused specially formulated wax deep into the pores of this extra-absorbent, high-density sintered material. The result is an ultra-durable base that stays fast and furious all season in any conditions.
- - Die-Cut Base – Base color displayed may not be available. Base colors may vary.
- GRAPHICS: Family Tree Series – Renowned Japenese surfboard builder, Takuya "Tappy" Yoshikawa created the wildly colorful graphics for Burton's Family Tree series. Working with colored resins in-house at Burton's Vermont proto-shop, Tappy's designs came to life.
- Infinite Ride™ – Burton-exclusive technology allows for maximum pop and strength by overbuilding the board, then putting it in a machine that breaks in the board for you. Whether you choose to ride Springloaded, Rocker, or Camber, rest assured that your board will maintain its flex, pop, and feel from the first day forward, season after season.