A softer, more comfortable women’s ski boot!
The Plush 4 is the answer to an uncomfortable ski boot experience. A softer flex and forgiving footprint keeps you on the hill longer!
The Plush 4 features the all-new Evolution Shell, designed so that today's skier who has a wider footprint can enjoy the comfort and performance of the original DNA of the 3-piece boot. It features a 102mm width, replaceable soles for added traction and durability with an upgraded buckle system for easy on & off. The 4 flex tongue is perfect for those skiers who want a manageable flex pattern, great for softer landings in the park.
- FTE EVOLUTION 3-PIECE SHELL
- A quantum leap in ski boot design – the FTE is a new shell born from the original 3-piece DNA by constructed for those with a wider footprint.
- 102 LAST
- Wider shell for wider feet
- #4 FLEX TONGUE
- Soft flex – Our most forgiving adult flex for lighter skiers looking for maximum ankle motion & comfort. You can quickly change your flex by swapping out different # flex tongues.
- Cable closure works like a shoelace to eliminate dead spots for a smooth even pressure flex & fit
- FREE FLEXING CUFF
- Rear cuff has unrestricted forward motion to never bottom out & move naturally with your leg instead of against it.
- RIGID BOOT BOARD
- The Rigid Boot Board provides a firm layer in the bottom of the shell maximizes responsiveness & sensitivity to the snow.
- Up to 2lbs/900g lighter than other boots due to its smart and minimalistic 3-Piece design that eliminates the need for thick, heavy overlapping plastic or bolts
- All parts are sold separately for unlimited personalization and repair using a standard Philips head screwdriver.
- RIBBED TONGUE
- 100% ribbed tongue enables smoother, more natural linear flex from your shin to your toe. The tongue bends like a flexible straw, never bottoming out while providing smooth rebound. No more shin bang!
- ADJUSTABLE FLEX
- The boots flex is rated on a simple scale of 1-10 (10=stiffest). Change a boots flex by simply witching the tongue. (Competitors boots require permanent cutting).
- LATERAL ADJUSTMENT
- Easy, precise lateral angle adjustment. Original & Soul shell: 12mm Influence Shell: 3mm
- INFINITE PIVOT
- Unlike traditional designs, the rear cuff never bottoms out. It pivots infinitely forward with your calf for less shell distortion, no shin pain and more control.
- FORWARD LEAN
- Tool-less forward angle adjustment. 4mm or 8mm
- QUICK FIT™ LINER TECHNOLOGY
- MOLDS 100% TO FEET!
- Full Tilt Quick-Fit™ liners use authentic Intuition® foam that is body heat activated to mold 100% to your feet during use, or can be instantly heat molded by a shop in minutes.
- Unlike conventional liners, our 100% foam construction is air tight with reduced seams to retain body heat like a wetsuit.
- An additional J-shaped piece of foam is inserted internally on both sides of the ankle area to dramatically increase ankle hold down, to keep your feet perfectly in place for precise control.
- CLASSIC FOAM LAMINATE
- The Classic Liner's laminates are a multi-layered construction in a traditional tongue liner, designed to provide the targeted comfort and performance in a familiar way!
- 5mm Open Cell Foam
- Warm & comfy layer conforms quickly to your foot upon entry
- 3mm Medium Density Open Cell Foam
- Softest cross linked EVA closed cell foam molds to feet quick
- 4mm High Density Closed Cell Foam
- Most firm & responsive cross linked EVA closed cell foam molds to your feet & transfers the most energy!
- An additional layer of ergonomically shaped High Density Intuition® closed cell foam is wrapped around the outside of the upper liner to increase energy transfer and horsepower to the shell.