The JUSTICE binding is a women's all-mountain-freestyle authority. MagneBed 2.5R footbeds feature 2.5° of inward canting, increasing nose and tail pressure for enhanced leverage and pop, ensuring playful and effortless performance. 3D AsymWrap highbacks provide better boot-binding contact for increased stability and power transmission. Featuring HCX-18 baseplates, this binder is lightweight and ultra-responsive for ripping women riders - finally Justice is served.
- BASEPLATE: HCX-33 + 4mm Hi Heel Lift
- HI-BACK: 3D Asymwrap Elasti-Back
- STRAPS: Tallboy
- EXTRA: Magnebed S3 2.5R
- The 4mm lift automatically adjusts for a woman's more set back body position and lower calf muscle, providing enhanced control and comfort. Creating 3° of additional forward lean, Hi-Heel technology shifts women into a more natural, stress-free, stable and powerful position.
- 3D ASYMWRAP HIGHBACK
- Our asymmetrical highback shape mirrors our canted footbeds to deliver enhanced fit and comfort no matter your stance angle or width. 3D AsymWrap Highbacks wrap around your boot both laterally and vertically, delivering consistent boot and binding contact for instant power transmission and stability.
- Made with 76D shore polyurethane, instead of traditional Nylon®, Elasti-Backsprovide better flex and elasticity for greater tweak-ability and shock-absorption, andsmoother response for increased comfort and performance.
- MAGNEBED 2.5 R
- The MagneBed 2.5R uses a full length EVA footbed that has 2.5° of canting for better pop and endless butter, 3 specific foot receptor zone pads for shock absorption, as well as a dual density padding, an adjustable toe ramp and a patented magnetic closure system.
- ASYMLIGHT BUCKLE
- Asymmetrical diecast aluminum construction for durability and lightness with the freewheel ratchets for quick entry and easy exit.
- 2.5° CANTED FOOTBEDS
- This slight 2.5° inward tilt naturally returns your feet and legs to their original alignment, relieving the stress of a wider stance and increasing the nose and tail pressure when ollie-ing or buttering.
- ANGLED RAMPS
- The closer the toe ramp to your boot the more the precision of your ride. We've angled the ramps on a selection of our bindings, expanding the contact surface with your boot towards the toe box, opening the door to a new board feel. Note: the boot size shows on the side of the toe ramp for appropriate adjustment.
- EVA HARDNESS INDICATORS
- All MagneBeds and Triad Pads are made of a medial, toe and heel pad, so we're building each pad with a different Hardness value (Shore A) for specific function. Choose the best combination for your riding style and enjoy the blend of comfort and performance. 50A to 60A: enhanced reactivity with a medium to hard value on the medial/toe pads. 40A: increases shock absorption with a softer value on the heel pad.
- EXTRUDED HEELCUP TECH (E.H.T.)
- 50% more response, 20% lighter. Micro-adjustments provide freedom of movement and infinite sizing and centering options.