Jamie's Half Cap construction maximizes torsional control and power under foot while maintaining flexibility and deflection at the tips and tails. The old school camber / flat between feet /camber adds a little more power, pop, energy and stability to the tip and tail. Clean, efficient "popsicle stick" geometries, solid construction, and no Magne-Traction, make this a no bullshit power performer for aggressive riders.
- ROCKER TYPE: TT Special Contour - Power/Control
- FLEX: Medium/Firm
- CORE: Aspen / Columbian Gold Wood Core
- LAMINATES: Basalt/Tri-Ax/Bi-Ax Fiber
- - Birch Internal Sidewalls
- - UHMW Sintered Sidewalls
- - UHMW Tip/Tail Impact Deflection
- BASE: TNT
- TOPSHEET: Eco Sub PBT
- GRAPHICS: Art by Jamie Lynn
- BINDING COMPATIBILITY: 2 x 4 Inserts
- TERRIAN: Freeride, All-Mountain
- Freeride snowboards are designed for the rider that spends most of the day off groomed runs and in backcountry terrain. They typically have a stiffer flex and are ridden in longer sizes than freestyle snowboards. Freeride snowboards often feature a directional shape that is designed to perform optimally in one direction.
- All-mountain snowboards are designed for exploring the whole mountain. They are your go-to for a snowboard that will do anything. They feel at home on groomers, powder, park runs and almost anything in between. The vast majority of snowboarders choose all-mountain boards for their great versatility. If you’re just getting started or unsure of exactly what you need, an all-mountain snowboard is a great choice.
- ABILITY LEVEL: Intermediate-Advanced - Whether you’re a progressing intermediate exploring new runs and terrain, or an accomplished rider seeking new thrills, the majority of skiers and snowboarders fall into this level. Intermediate to advanced skis and snowboards may be somewhat wider or stiffer than beginner-intermediate skis and snowboards, usually with a stronger wood core and sandwich sidewall construction. Intermediate to advanced boots and bindings range from softer flexing freestyle options to stiffer choices built for stability at speed.
- SHAPE: Directional Twin