Pull on this style and let your adventure begin. Built for durability in a range of weather conditions, the Guide GORE-TEX® pant pairs perfectly with our Guide GORE-TEX® jacket. This versatile style has an articulated fit and comes with the GORE-TEX® dryness guarantee. Plus we’ve packed in other backcountry specific details like Recco® Advanced Rescue Technology, Zip Tech® pant to jacket Interface to keep the pow out of your pants, and an avalanche beacon specific front pocket.
Introducing the latest collection of snow outerwear to meet your need across all terrains. Recommended for life.
- Fully Taped Seams
- GPT Articulated Fit
- Zip Tech® Pant to Jacket Interface
- Recco® Advanced Rescue Technology
- YKK® AquaGuard® Water Repellent Zipper
- Avalanche Beacon Specific Front Pocket w/ D-Ring Tether For Security
- Hip Vents for Flow-Through Venting
- Mesh Lined Zippered Vents
- Stone Butt Patch
- Triple Reinforced Rise
- Adjustable Inner Waistband
- Brushed Tricot Lined Handwarmer Pockets
- Stretch Boot Gaiter w/Lace Hook
- Black-Flax Reinforced Back Hem & Kick Panels
- Specialty Ticket Ring
- GORE-TEX® Guaranteed to Keep You Dry
- GORE-TEX® 3-Layer Laminate Shell
- Flannel Backing
- SIGNATURE DETAILS:
- GORE-TEX® - GORE-TEX® Guaranteed To Keep You Dry
- ZIP TECH® - Keep snow out. Zip your jacket to your pants
- WATERPROOFING (GORE-TEX®)
- Withstands heavy snow and rain under critical conditions
- At Volcom we rate our waterproofing on Dry, Drier, Driest scale. Our Driest garments are rated at 25,000mm and above which includes those made with GORE-TEX® and their “Guaranteed To Keep You Dry®” promise. Our Drier rating is reserved for garments between 8,000mm - 15,000mm, while our Dry rating comes in at 5,000mm and anything below, which is what you will find on our coach-type jackets and some of our flannels and fleece.
- BREATHABILITY (GORE-TEX®)
- For the backcountry and touring enthusiasts.
- Equally as important as waterproofing, the breathability of the garment relates to its ability allow water vapor (perspiration) to escape. Volcom Outerwear ranges between 5,000gm2 - 15,000gm2, while garments made with GORE-TEX® exceed 15,000gm2. While the higher the number means the garment is more breathable, your optimal amount of breathability should be based on your planned physically activity.
- WARMTH (Shell)
- Simple, versatile and perfect for layering underneath.
- At Volcom we rate the warmth of our outerwear garments on a Shell, Warm, Warmest scale. Garments with a Shell rating are what you might expect from the name, purely a shell without any insulation built in. Our Warm garments feature synthetic insulation with fill states between 40gm - 120gm. The higher the fill state the warmer the garment. We reserve our Warmest rating for garments insulated with Down.
- FIT (Guide Articulated)
- Developed alongside the Baldface guides, this is a relaxed fit featuring a straight side seam and articulated leg.
- Men’s pant lengths fall into three categories, Slim, Regular and Loose. Regular fits sit slightly below the hip for a standard fit and style while our Long fits fall further down below the hip for extra bottom coverage.
- STYLE NUMBER: G1351801
***Actual product may differ/vary slightly from image displayed. ***