We took our favorite trouser style and turned it into the Freaking Snow Chino. This classic cut offers a modern relaxed fit in a weather-resistant package. We’ve put 10,000mm/10,000gm2 weather proofing into our butter Twill fabric plus our exclusive breathable lining system for maximum temp control. Top it off with our Zip Tech® pant to jacket interface, a triple reinforced rise and mesh lined zippered vents to create an ideal riding style.
Introducing the latest collection of snow outerwear to meet your need across all terrains. Recommended for life.
- Critical Taped Seams
- Modern Relaxed Fit
- Zip Tech® Pant to Jacket Interface
- Mesh Lined Zippered Vents
- Triple Reinforced Rise
- Adjustable Inner Waistband
- Brushed Tricot Lined Handwarmer Pockets
- V-Science Boot Gusset w/Snap
- Boot Gaiter w/Lace Hook
- Specialty Ticket Ring
- Back Pockets
- V-Science 2-Layer Shell
- V-Science Butter Twill
- V-Science Breathable Lining System
- 10,000mm / 10,000gm2
- SIGNATURE DETAILS:
- ZIP TECH® - Keep snow out. Zip your jacket to your pants
- WATERPROOFING (10,000MM)
- Withstands average snow and light rain under ordinary conditions
- At Volcom we rate our waterproofing on Dry, Drier, Driest scale. Our Driest garments are rated at 25,000mm and above which includes those made with GORE-TEX® and their “Guaranteed To Keep You Dry®” promise. Our Drier rating is reserved for garments between 8,000mm - 15,000mm, while our Dry rating comes in at 5,000mm and anything below, which is what you will find on our coach-type jackets and some of our flannels and fleece.
- BREATHABILITY (10,000GM2 - 15,000GM2)
- For the more active rider who might be doing some off-piste, side-country runs.
- Equally as important as waterproofing, the breathability of the garment relates to its ability allow water vapor (perspiration) to escape. Volcom Outerwear ranges between 5,000gm2 - 15,000gm2, while garments made with GORE-TEX® exceed 15,000gm2. While the higher the number means the garment is more breathable, your optimal amount of breathability should be based on your planned physically activity.
- WARMTH (Shell)
- Simple, versatile and perfect for layering underneath.
- At Volcom we rate the warmth of our outerwear garments on a Shell, Warm, Warmest scale. Garments with a Shell rating are what you might expect from the name, purely a shell without any insulation built in. Our Warm garments feature synthetic insulation with fill states between 40gm - 120gm. The higher the fill state the warmer the garment. We reserve our Warmest rating for garments insulated with Down.
- FIT (Modern Relaxed)
- Inspired by the Frickin Chino pant, giving you a more relaxed chino fit with a straight side seam.
- Men’s pant lengths fall into three categories, Slim, Regular and Loose. Regular fits sit slightly below the hip for a standard fit and style while our Long fits fall further down below the hip for extra bottom coverage.
- STYLE NUMBER: G1351814
***Actual product may differ/vary slightly from image displayed. ***