Technical solutions paired with authentic Spyder design for a fresh take on the modern alpine look. This jacket is the cornerstone of Spyder men's ski collection.
- Fixed Helmet Compatible Hood With Adjustable Opening
- Critically Seam Taped
- Waterproof Center Front, Hand Pocket And Vent Zippers
- Under Arm Ventilation System
- Powder Skirt With Snap Back Feature Holds Skirt Away When Not In Use
- Velcro® Adjustable Cuffs With Gussets
- Data Card Pocket
- Internal Zippered Pocket
- Internal Mesh Goggle Pocket
- Interior Stretch Cuffs At Wrist
- Drawcord Adjustable Hem
- Insulation: ThermaWeb™ (40g)
- Thermaweb™: Spyder's ThermaWeb™ insulation contains ultra-fine polyester fibers that trap and hold body heat.
- Fabric: Body - Polyester Stretch Plainweave with 10k/10k HydroWEB™2.0 Laminate and Spylon™ DWR
- Body - Polyester Twill with Xt.L™ 5k/5k Laminate and Spylon™ DWR
- Lining - Nylon Taffeta
- HydroWEB™: Proprietary waterproof laminate developed specifically for Spyder by Toray Fabric. It's hydrophobic microporous breathable construction is best in class. The addition of 4-way stretch makes this laminate superior to others.
- Xt.L™ : Xt.L™ is an ultra-thin membrane that delivers superior waterproofing and breathability. This technology results in pliable fabrics that are lightweight yet durable. Xt.L™ benefits include stretch recovery, which maintains the integrity of the fabric. Even after seasons of use, it still looks great and performs at like-new levels.
- Spylon™: When the powder is deep you need all the dry you can get. Enter Spylon™ durable water repellent (DWR) finish, which retains 80% of waterproofness after 20 washings, and guards against water- and oil-based stains.
***Actual product may differ/vary slightly from image displayed.***