Mad props to all of the progressing parksters out there - nailing that fundamental method with the right amount of board tweak is a precise art, and the Arbor Element Mini Snowboard is here to help. With the same technology as Arbor s cornerstone Element Snowboard, the Element Mini has increased board control and biax glassing to provide a perfect learning platform.
- *Base colors may vary
- ABILITY LEVEL: Beginner-Intermediate
- SYSTEM TYPE: The System Rocker – This rocker deck's design eliminates the leverage required to release and re-engage a snowboard's outside contact points. In translation, riders get a seamless turn initiation, better float in powder, and more fluid spins and slides.
- SHAPE: Mini Twin – A directional twin shape - just smaller!
- FLEX: Soft Flex – More forgiving and easier to turn, a soft flex is good for beginners, riders with lower body weights and perfect for park riders. Soft snowboards provide a soft buttery feel at slower speeds.
- TIP: Panhead Tips – Classic top-to-bottom freestyle performance.
- BINDING COMPATIBILITY: 4 x 4 Inserts.
- CORE: Single Malt Wood Core – Arbor's standard wood core for highly-reliable return and lasting durability. Made from 100% sustainably-grown Poplar wood.
- LAMINATES: Biax Glassing – A biax over biax lay-up that's designed for park and street inspired all-mountain riding. Also creates a good platform for learning.
- SIDEWALLS: 360 Rails - A 360 degree, fully wrapped sidewall that eliminates the need for tip fill, while effectively tying the whole snowboard together. A technology that delivers incredibly tight tolerances for improved board life and durability.
- BASE: Extruded Base – Polyethylene pellets are melted down in extreme heat then forced together under a high pressure machine. The end result is a strong, solid, and smooth base that is easy to maintain, non-porous and extremely durable.
- TOPSHEET: Standard Ash Power Ply Top – The natural grain creates the style Arbor's been known for since they launched twenty years ago. Less well recognized though, is how the technology improves the strength, durability, and return of their snowboards. The Power Ply works like an added layer of fiberglass. During construction, the natural wood fibers are turned into a composite layer inside the board to increase riding performance and make snowboarding more fun.