The Dawn is a versatile vest designed to insulate your core under a jacket or over a sweater. The Dawn Vest is made with our water-resistant and windproof HydroBlock® Classic DWR coating. VX Comfort Ultralite synthetic 150 gram down insulation. Engineered quilting and shaped seams for fit with an interior windguard. Fleece lined drawcord collar and zippered pockets.
- Fleece-lined collar
- Drawcord at collar
- Heavy-duty YKK zippers
- Reflective logo
- FIT: Active (Body skimming fit engineered for motion and enhanced by reduced bulk.)
- FABRIC: HydroBlock® DWR 100% Polyester 30D Cire, HydroBlock® Sport 100% Polyester Heather Interlock with TPU Backing
- INSULATION: VX Comfort Ultralite synthetic down 150gm body; 120gm collar
- HydroBlockTM Classic: Obermeyer independently third party tests all of its fabrics for performance verification. Our fabrics use fully coated hydrophilic laminations and the best DWR polymer coating available. HydroBlock™ Classic resists water penetration while allowing water vapor to pass creating a water-resistant breathable barrier.
- Engineered Quilting: Precision engineered quilting offers: unmatched stitching accuracy and durability, utilizing a series of proven design features and construction methods. Quilting structure is crucial to the performance of loft and insulation. Engineered profile shapes and heights are carefully selected and tailored to the quilting material, allowing airflow to circulate and prevent migration from one area to another: Critical to both its short and long-term performance.
- Shaped Seams: Seams are ergonomically shaped in our pattern making for Skier Critical™ motion. Pre-curved design patterns and seam construction are mapped to the contours of a skier’s body.
- Zippered Hand Pockets: Zippered pockets allow you to full secure about your stowables in a secure pocket. Nothing better than a little piece of mind for your pockets contents, let alone not filling up with snow and unwanted moisture.