Creating a new classic, the Creedle2Stone Jacket is a style piece designed for the snow. We’ve used V-Science Flannel fabric and a stretch Oxford hood, and boosted both with weatherproofing. Plus we’ve lined the inside with micro fleece and taped the seams for extra protection. The drop tail fit and Zip Tech® jacket to pant interface are also included to help keep the snow off your backside.
Introducing the latest collection of snow outerwear to meet your need across all terrains. Recommended for life.
- Fully Taped Seams
- Drop Tail Fit
- Zip Tech® Jacket to Pant Interface
- Hidden Toggle Cinch Hood
- Super Suede Chin Guard
- Mesh Lined Zippered Vents
- Stretch Adjustable Powder Skirt
- LYCRA® Hand Gaiters
- Brushed Tricot Lined Handwarmer Pockets
- Goggle Pocket
- Noise Pocket
- Specialty Ticket Ring
- Whistle Zipper Pull
- V-Science 2-Layer Shell
- V-Science Flannel Yarn Dye w/ Stretch Oxford Hood
- Micro-Fleece Lined
- 10,000mm / 5,000gm2
- SIGNATURE DETAILS:
- ZIP TECH® - Keep snow out. Zip your jacket to your pants
- WATERPROOFING (10,000MM)
- Withstands average snow and light rain under ordinary conditions.
- At Volcom we rate our waterproofing on Dry, Drier, Driest scale. Our Driest garments are rated at 25,000mm and above which includes those made with GORE-TEX® and their “Guaranteed To Keep You Dry®” promise. Our Drier rating is reserved for garments between 8,000mm - 15,000mm, while our Dry rating comes in at 5,000mm and anything below, which is what you will find on our coach-type jackets and some of our flannels and fleece.
- BREATHABILITY (5,000GM2)
- Perfect for a day at the resort, sticking to the chairlifts where little to no hiking is required.
- Equally as important as waterproofing, the breathability of the garment relates to its ability allow water vapor (perspiration) to escape. Volcom Outerwear ranges between 5,000gm2 - 15,000gm2, while garments made with GORE-TEX® exceed 15,000gm2. While the higher the number means the garment is more breathable, your optimal amount of breathability should be based on your planned physically activity.
- WARMTH (Shell)
- Simple, versatile and perfect for layering underneath.
- At Volcom we rate the warmth of our outerwear garments on a Shell, Warm, Warmest scale. Garments with a Shell rating are what you might expect from the name, purely a shell without any insulation built in. Our Warm garments feature synthetic insulation with fill states between 40gm - 120gm. The higher the fill state the warmer the garment. We reserve our Warmest rating for garments insulated with Down.
- FIT (Droptail)
- Same as the Standard jacket fit with addition of a drop hem for pure powder performance.
- Men’s jacket lengths fall into two categories, Regular and Long. Regular fits sit slightly below the hip for a standard fit and style while our Long fits fall further down below the hip for extra bottom coverage.
- STYLE NUMBER: G0651814
***Actual product may differ/vary slightly from image displayed. ***