The Cosa Nostra is a premium version of the Shreddy Krueger. This highly versatile, Rocker System gun is built for max float and surfy turns. An enhanced lay-up provides a light, more responsive ride. The unique top is made using reclaimed Arbor materials.
- ABILITY LEVEL: Intermediate to Advanced
- SYSTEM TYPE: The System Rocker | Reclined Parabolic Rocker – Arbor's System Rocker design provides a surfy ride, encourages a natural float and cleaner tracking. This playful low-profile deck has a parabolic arc that progressively reduces the amount of rocker towards the tip and tail. Due to this arc, the outside contact points are close enough to the snow to engage when maximum edge performance is critical - high speeds, fully loaded turns and big landings.
- SHAPE: Directional – A slight stance setback combined with a directional shape provides you with a surfy ride in deep snow. Directional boards also give riders ample control and stability when dropping through chutes or landing big airs at high-speeds.
- FLEX: Medium Flex – The most versatile flex because it is equally responsive and friendly giving riders peak performance all over the mountain.
- TOPSHEET: Premium Inlaid Power Ply – The Power Ply works like an added layer of fiberglass. During construction, the natural wood or bamboo fibers are turned into a composite layer inside the board.
- TIP: Arrowhead Tip – Exceptional float for powder-specific pursuits.
- Stainless Steel Tip Protector
- BINDING COMPATIBILITY: 2×4 14-PACK INSERTS - Provide a wide stance range, while at the same time delivering critical micro adjustability
- CORE: Highland - Our highest-end core, made from a blend of estate grown Poplar and Paulownia to provide the light-weight performance ideal for backcountry and pow.
- LAMINATES: Mixed Glassing - A triax over biax lay-up that’s best for versatility: pow, backcountry, groomers, jumps, & more.
- Carbon Strut - A carbon fiber strut running down the center of a board, a layup that maintains an easy turning ride, while energizing the longitudinal flex for improved all-mountain performance.
- SIDEWALLS: 360 Rails - A 360 degree, fully wrapped sidewall that eliminates the need for tip fill, while effectively tying the whole snowboard together. A technology that delivers incredibly tight tolerances for improved board life and durability.
- BASE: Sintered Base- A higher molecular weight, sintered base that provides added durability and speed.