The Cosima Down Jacket incorporates our exclusive HydroBlock® Pro 15,000mm waterproof/breathable technology with 600 Fill Power Duck Down hood and body and Thermore® Thermal Booster 130 gram insulation side panels. YKK® AquaGuard front zip and CZV™ Control Zone Ventilation with mesh gussets. Features include seamless down quilting, removable hood, interior electronics pocket with wire port, stretch inner thumbhole cuffs, and integrated Snap-Away™ powder skirt.
- Full-Motion™ articulated sleeves
- Powder skirt - integrated, water-resistant, with Snap-Away™ feature
- Interior electronic and stretch mesh stash pockets
- Detachable, scratch-free goggle cloth
- Stretch inner thumbhole cuffs
- Concealed wrist pocket
- FIT: Regular
- HydroBlock™ Pro
- Obermeyer independently third party tests all of its technical fabrics for performance verification. Our high performance specialty fabrics use fully coated hydrophobic laminations and a superior DWR polymer coating for stain protection and coating integrity. HydroBlock™ Pro resists up to 15,000mm before water penetration while allowing 15,000 grams of water vapor to pass through within a 24-hour time frame
- 600 Fill Power Duck Down
- Fill power represents quality, loft and how warm the garment will perform. The 600 fill power will provide very efficient warmth to the size of the feather. 600 power has less loft and thereby maintaining a fitted silhouette without bulk and an enhanced ease of movement.
- Engineered Quilting
- Precision engineered quilting offers: unmatched stitching accuracy and durability, utilizing a series of proven design features and construction methods. Quilting structure is crucial to the performance of loft and insulation. Engineered profile shapes and heights are carefully selected and tailored to the quilting material, allowing airflow to circulate and prevent migration from one area to another: Critical to both its short and long-term performance.
- Body mapped insulation
- Insulating an outerwear garment is essential for retaining body heat in key thermal zones which will maintain your overall body core temperature. We have developed body mapping strategies to incorporate the appropriate amount of insulation in these crucial areas while not overloading the garment with bulk. Feeling good is of utmost importance, we also want you to look good in a proper fit.
- Control Zone Ventilation™ with Mesh Gussets
- Strategically placed adjustable openings and closures for core thermal regulation. Different placements allow you to release and control your body temperature. Underarm vent zips, thigh vents, jacket closures with mesh gussets all insure the greatest flexibility while maintaining waterproof/windproof closures to meet the most challenging weather conditions and aerobic exertion.
- FABRIC: HydroBlock® Pro 100% Polyester Stretch
- INSULATION: 600 Fill Power Duck Down (hood, front & back body); Thermore® Thermal Booster 130gm (lower body, side panels & under arm panels)
***Actual product may differ/vary slightly from image displayed.***