An inspired classic jacket which incorporates the latest in technology and features. Full Motion™ anatomical engineered stretch construction provides an active performance fit. The Charger Jacket uses our exclusive HydroBlock® Elite 25,000mm waterproof/breathable technology with Primaloft® Black 80 gram premium insulation. Fully Seam sealed with CZV™ Control Zone Ventilation allows for optimum weather protection and comfort. Features include Recco® rescue reflector, inner stretch cuffs with thumbholes, removable helmet compatible hood, interior electronics pocket with wire port, cell phone pocket, and integrated Snap-Away™ powder skirt.
- Tall Sizing
- Full-Motion™ Fusion fit - engineered construction using stretch fabrics, insulation and lining
- Hood - removable, helmet compatible, with drawcord adjustment
- Adjustable cuffs with inner stretch thumbhole
- YKK AquaGuard® Coil® zippers
- Full-length interior windguard with fleece chin protector
- Interior electronics pocket with cord routing port
- Fleece-lined collar
- Interior stretch mesh stash pockets
- Adjustable interior hem drawcord
- Detachable, scratch-free goggle cloth
- MFNG™ - Multi-Function Neckgaiter
- FIT: Active
- 25k waterproof breathable
- Obermeyer independently third party tests all of its technical fabrics for performance verification. Our high performance specialty fabrics use fully coated hydrophobic laminations and a superior DWR polymer coating for stain protection and coating integrity. HydroBlock™ Prime resists up to 25,000mm before water penetration while allowing 25,000 grams of water vapor to pass through within a 24-hour time frame.
- Special Sizing
- Everybody's body has various shapes; and we take extra care in offering garments with extended size dimensions. Please refer to our size chart and fit guide for specific measurements.
- Fully Seam Sealed
- Seams are a weak point when trying to create a completely waterproof garment. The tiny puncture holes can potentially allow water to penetrate the fabric. Seam sealing is the application of waterproof tape to the inside of the garment that aids in waterproofing.
- Recco® Rescue Reflector
- Recco® is an avalanche rescue system utilized worldwide to facilitate the rapid location of burials. The two parts, reflector and detector, enable rapid pinpointing using harmonic radar but are not a substitute for transceiver use. Complementary in function, the Recco® system increases the chance of being found in time.
- Control Zone Ventilation™ with Mesh Gussets
- Strategically placed adjustable openings and closures for core thermal regulation. Different placements allow you to release and control your body temperature. Underarm vent zips, thigh vents, jacket closures with mesh gussets all insure the greatest flexibility while maintaining waterproof/windproof closures to meet the most challenging weather conditions and aerobic exertion.
- Removable powder skirt with Snap-Away™ system
- A powder skirt actually performs a couple of other functions beside keeping powder snow from reaching your core section. When the skirt is snapped and in use it helps reduce heat lost from the bottom of the hem. Keeping you a bit warmer and the elements out.
- HydroBlock® Elite 100% Polyester Plain Weave Stretch with 85% Nylon, 15% Spandex 4-Way Stretch
- PrimaLoft® Black 100gm body, 80gm sleeve
***Actual product may differ/vary slightly from image displayed. ***