The Chambers Jacket is fully loaded with 3M™ Thinsulate™ Extra Warmth insulation and highly visible colors and reflectivity that make it pop, inside and out. This feature-rich, waterproof/breathable jacket is a highly affordable addition to any skier's closet.
- Athletic Fit
- Reflective Details
- Removable Helmet Compatible Hood With Adjustable Opening
- Critical Seams Taped
- Watertight AquaGuard® Center Front Zipper
- Reverse Coil Hand And Data Pocket Zippers
- Under Arm Ventilation System
- Tier 3 Chassis
- Powder Skirt With Snaps And Gripper Elastic
- Internal Zippered Pocket
- Internal Mesh Goggle Pocket
- Chamois Lens Wipe
- Interior Stretch Cuffs With Thumb Holes
- Adjustable Cuffs With Gussets
- Drawcord Adjustable Hem
- Average Center Back Length is 29"
- Insulation: 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation (60g)
- 3M™ Thinsulate™: Thin yet protective, the trusted warmth of 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation is your low-profile answer to cold. The microfibers that comprise 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation efficiently trap insulating air, reflect radiant body heat, and deliver warmth that is two times greater than down and other polyester insulations, when equal thicknesses are compared.
- Fabric: 360º Stretch Polyester 2L with 20k/20k HydroWEB™2.0 Laminate and Spylon™ DWR
- HydroWEB™: Proprietary waterproof laminate developed specifically for Spyder by Toray Fabric. It's hydrophobic microporous breathable construction is best in class. The addition of 4-way stretch makes this laminate superior to others.
- Spylon™: When the powder is deep you need all the dry you can get. Enter Spylon™ durable water repellent (DWR) finish, which retains 80% of waterproofness after 20 washings, and guards against water- and oil-based stains.
***Actual product may differ/vary slightly from image displayed.***