The ergo fit paired with powerful weather protection make the Carbon Pant a reliable friend against the winter foe. We’ve added crucial taped seams, a Stone Butt patch and triple reinforced rise for extra weather protection. And the 10,000mm / 5,000gm2 weather proofing on our 2-layer shell fabric will keep the wind and wet at bay.
Introducing the latest collection of snow outerwear to meet your need across all terrains. Recommended for life.
- Critical Taped Seams
- Ergo Fit
- Stone Butt Patch
- Triple Reinforced Rise
- Brushed Tricot Lined Handwarmer Pockets
- Boot Gaiter w/Lace Hook
- Specialty Ticket Ring
- Back Pockets
- V-Science 2-Layer Shell
- V-Science Shaded Dobby
- V-Science Breathable Lining System
- 10,000mm / 5,000gm2
- SIGNATURE DETAILS:
- WATERPROOFING (10,000MM)
- Withstands average snow and light rain under ordinary conditions.
- At Volcom we rate our waterproofing on Dry, Drier, Driest scale. Our Driest garments are rated at 25,000mm and above which includes those made with GORE-TEX® and their “Guaranteed To Keep You Dry®” promise. Our Drier rating is reserved for garments between 8,000mm - 15,000mm, while our Dry rating comes in at 5,000mm and anything below, which is what you will find on our coach-type jackets and some of our flannels and fleece.
- BREATHABILITY (5,000GM2)
- Perfect for a day at the resort, sticking to the chairlifts where little to no hiking is required.
- Equally as important as waterproofing, the breathability of the garment relates to its ability allow water vapor (perspiration) to escape. Volcom Outerwear ranges between 5,000gm2 - 15,000gm2, while garments made with GORE-TEX® exceed 15,000gm2. While the higher the number means the garment is more breathable, your optimal amount of breathability should be based on your planned physically activity.
- WARMTH (Shell)
- Simple, versatile and perfect for layering underneath.
- At Volcom we rate the warmth of our outerwear garments on a Shell, Warm, Warmest scale. Garments with a Shell rating are what you might expect from the name, purely a shell without any insulation built in. Our Warm garments feature synthetic insulation with fill states between 40gm - 120gm. The higher the fill state the warmer the garment. We reserve our Warmest rating for garments insulated with Down.
- FIT (Ergo)
- The classic Volcom pant fit for the rider that wants a more relaxed feel.
- Men’s pant lengths fall into three categories, Slim, Regular and Loose. Regular fits sit slightly below the hip for a standard fit and style while our Long fits fall further down below the hip for extra bottom coverage.
- STYLE NUMBER: G1351816
***Actual product may differ/vary slightly from image displayed. ***