Built For Comfort, the new men’s B.F.C. 90 boasts hands-free entry with a more comfortable last and liner designed for convenience on and off the slopes. The K2 B.F.C. even integrates the Powerfuse Spyne found in our high-performing all-mountain boots so you don’t have to choose between responsiveness on the hill and responsiveness in your toes.
- NEW for 2016-2017!
- Built For Comfort
- Natural Stance / Stride
- Powerfuse Spyne
- Cuff Alignment Index
- Hands Free Entry
- Grip Walk Outsoles
- Boot Width: 102mm
- Boot Flex: Soft
- Liner Fit: CushFit
- NATURAL STANCE / NATURAL STRIDE
- Supportive flex profile and design for a natural stance when standing in line at the ticket office, tram or chairlift and a natural stride when walking through the parking lot, trudging up the stairs or across the village.
- POWERFUSE SPYNE
- A rear co-injected “Y” shaped design that adds strength and power to the Energy Interlock, the PowerFuse SpYne maximizes fore/aft flex efficiency and lateral stiffness for sustained performance and responsiveness in all terrain. Because of the SpYne, we are able to optimize materials in the cuff and shell, eliminating excessive vibrations in rough terrain.
- DUAL CUFF ALIGNMENT
- Adjust +/- 2.2 degrees on medial and lateral sides for a total range of 4.4 degrees. This enables adjustment to the lower leg angle for maximum comfort and performance.
- HANDS FREE ENTRY
- Dual material overlap for intuitive and easy hands-free exit and entry.
- GRIP WALK OUTSOLES
- New removable and interchangeable ISO 9523 alpine rockered soles for K2's BFC boots collaboratively designed to work with Marker's Grip Walk binding system for better grip and added comfort when walking and standing in boots, but doesn't compromise the power transmission and release function between the boot and binding when skiing (sold separately).