Hit the trails with the versatile protection of a 3-in-1 jacket system that pairs a waterproof shell with a zip-out midweight fleece liner jacket. Wear both together in cold, wet conditions and separately as weather permits.
TKA (Thermal Kinetic Advancement) Fleece are proprietary fabrics created by The North Face® with superior insulation and wear-resistance. There are three different weights of TKA fleece offered throughout our products, and a TKA Superstretch fabric that excels in aerobic activities.
- Designed for Hiking, Skiing & Snowboarding
- 3-In-1 Jacket Pairs A Waterproof, Lined Shell with A Zip-Out Mid-Weight Smooth-Face Fleece Inner Jacket
- [Outer Jacket] Relaxed Fit
- Waterproof, Breathable, Seam-Sealed Dryvent™ 2l Shell with Taffeta Lining
- Zip-In-Compatible Integration with Complementing Garments From The North Face®
- Attached, Fully Adjustable Hood
- Exposed, Reverse-Coil, Center Front and Hand Pocket Zips
- Velcro® Adjustable Cuff Tabs
- Hem Cinch-Cord
- [Inner Jacket] 200-Weight Smooth-Face Fleece
- Secure-Zip Hand Pockets
- STYLE: CUS2
- CENTER BACK: 27.5"
- OUTER FABRIC: 75D 117 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% Polyester
- INNER FABRIC: 206 g/m² 100% Polyester Smooth-Face Fleece
- INSULATION: N/A
- GUARANTEE: Lifetime Warranty
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Machine Wash
- This waterproof, breathable technology utilizes a polyurethane (PU) coating that consists of a tri-component, multi-layer formula for waterproof protection, moisture permeability and durability. It's been lab- and field-tested to ensure the best possible durability and function.
- Waterproof Rating: 25 PSI minimum after 20 launderings
- Breathability: 750-800 g/m²/24 hours average
***Actual product may differ/vary slightly from image displayed. ***
THE NORTH FACE LIFETIME GUARANTEE
- "Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*.
- The North Face® branded products covered by this warranty are warranted to the original owner against manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the product, except for footwear, which instead is covered by a one year warranty. This warranty applies to all The North Face branded product except eyewear, bicycles, limited-edition collaboration product not made by The North Face, product marked as not covered by warranty on the product’s packaging, hangtag and/or label, or product purchased from an unauthorized dealer or seller.
- For warranty evaluation, your product must be returned directly to The North Face® Warranty Department, 2321 N Loop Road, Alameda, CA 94502 with a Warranty Return Form. All shipping to Warranty must be pre-paid and insured. The North Face® will not be liable for lost in-bound packages.
- Our policy requires that products accepted for repair be clean. Charges will be assessed if cleaning is necessary or product may be returned to you if it cannot be adequately cleaned."
OTHER WARRANTY LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS:
- This warranty is only available in the United States and Canada.
- The North Face is not responsible for direct, incidental or consequential damages for any reason including damage resulting from a breach of a warranty or condition such as scratches in a device surface, lost data or lost or destroyed personal property. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
- Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations on the duration of the warranty may not apply to you.
- This warranty gives you specific legal rights; you may have other rights, which vary from state to state.